A proposal for the relief of the new proprietors in the South-Sea Company [microform] : and a state of the value of the reduced South-Sea capital, according to the said proposal : with remarks relating thereto : collected from several papers given by Mr. Hutcheson to the members of the House of commons : and also a table shewing the value of South-Sea stock in the several views it hath appeared in since the reduction of the subscriptions from 1000 l. and 800 l. to 400 l. per cent. / collected from the treatises published by Mr. Hutcheson
- Hutcheson, Archibald, approximately 1659-1740
- London : [publisher not identified], 1721.
- Physical Description:
- 11 pages ; folio
- Master microform held by: ResP.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Woodbridge, Conn. : Research Publications, 1974. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 6003).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Catalogue of the Goldsmiths' Library of Economic Literature, 6003
View MARC record | catkey: 4004994