By the King. A proclamation for restraint of killing, dressing, and eating of flesh in Lent or on fish-days appointed by the law to be observed [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1660-1685 : Charles II)
- London : Printed by John Bill and Christopher Barker ..., 1663/4 [i.e. 1664]
- Physical Description:
- 2 sheets
- Additional Creators:
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685
- Related Titles:
- Proclamation for restraint of killing, dressing, and eating of flesh in Lent, or on fish-days appointed by the law to be observed
- Proclaimed on January 25, 1663/4.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 1740).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Catalogue of the Goldsmiths' Library of Economic Literature, 1740.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, C3425.
View MARC record | catkey: 4005169