Truth brought to light, or, The history of the first 14 years of King James I ... [microform].
- London : Printed for Richard Baldwin ..., 1692.
- Physical Description:
- 17 unnumbered pages, 94 pages, 2 unnumbered pages, 136 pages, 2 unnumbered pages, 83 pages, 3 unnumbered pages, 19 pages, 11 unnumbered pages : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Sparke, Michael, -1653
- A historical narration of the first XIV years of King James -- Truth brought to light by time: the proceedings touching the divorce between the Lady Frances Howard and Robert, Earl of Essex -- An abstract or brief declaration of the present state of His Majesty's revenue -- A true relation of the commissions and warrants for the condemnation and burning of Bartholomew Legatt and Edward Wightman.
- Related Titles:
- History of the first 14 years of King James I.
- "In four parts." Each part has separate t.p. and pagination.
Compiled by Michael Sparke. Cf. Wing.
Revised edition of the Narrative history of King James, 1651.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 2954).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Catalogue of the Goldsmiths' Library of Economic Literature, 2954.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, S4818c.
View MARC record | catkey: 4005508