The commons complaint [microform] : wherein is contained two speciall greiuances : the first, the generall destruction and waste of woods in this kingdome, with a remedie for the same ... the second grieuance is the extreame dearth of victualls ...
- Standish, Arthur, active 1611-1613
- London : Printed by William Stansby, 1612.
- Newly corrected and augmented.
- Physical Description:
- 14 unnumbered pages, 46 pages
- Dedication signed: Arthur Standish.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 412).
- Binding notes:
- Bound with: By the King. A proclamation concerning building in and about London and Westminster / England and Wales. Imprinted at London : By Robert Barker ..., 1611.
HB161.G64 no. 405 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in By the King. A proclamation concerning building in and about London and Westminster [microform]
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Catalogue of the Goldsmiths' Library of Economic Literature, 412.
View MARC record | catkey: 4005512