First fruits and tenths out of ecclesiastical livings, according to their present improved values, no present for Caesar, or, The arithmetick of Dr. Thomas Bradley, in his book called A present for Caesar ... [microform] / examined [by] D.B.R.V.O.G.J.E. ...
- Vaughan, Rice
- London : Printed by F. Liach for Tho. Firby, 1657.
- Physical Description:
- 24 unnumbered pages, 76 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 8vo
- Related Titles:
- Arithmetic of Dr. Thomas Bradley in his book called A present for Caesar ... examined
No present for Caesar
- Master microform held by: ResP.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Woodbridge, Conn. : Research Publications, 1974. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 1402).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Catalogue of the Goldsmiths' Library of Economic Literature, 1402
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, V133
View MARC record | catkey: 4005873