Peace at home, or, A vindication of the proceedings of the honourable the House of Commons, on the bill for preventing danger from occasional conformity [microform] : shewing the reasonableness and even necessity of such a bill for the better security of the established government, for preserving the publick peace both in church and state, and for quieting the minds of Her Majesty's subjects / by Sir Humphrey Mackworth ...
- Mackworth, Humphrey, Sir, 1657-1727
- London : Printed by Freeman Collins ... and are to be sold by him, 1703.
- The 3rd ed.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 16 pages
- Related Titles:
- Peace at home
Vindication of the proceedings of the honourable House of Commons
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 4025).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Catalogue of the Goldsmiths' Library of Economic Literature, 4025.
View MARC record | catkey: 4005879