An Act Constituting Major-General Philip Skippon to Be Major-General and Commander in Chief of All the Forces within the City of London, the Late Lines of Communication, and Weekly Bills of Mortality [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales
- London : Printed by Edward Husband and John Field ..., 1650.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet
- Related Titles:
- Act constituting Major-General Philip Skippon to be major-general and commander in chief of all the forces within the city of London
- The order to print is dated June 25, 1650.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 1182).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Catalogue of the Goldsmiths' Library of Economic Literature, 1182.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, E985.
View MARC record | catkey: 4006265