The tradesman's guide, or, The chapman's and traveller's best companion [microform] / faithfully collected by Cha. Pickman
- Pickman, Cha. (Charles)
- London : Printed for R. Ware ..., 1727.
- Physical Description:
- 130 pages, 14 unnumbered pages
- Two alphabetical lists of all the fix'd and moveable fairs ... An explanation of all the fix'd and moveable feasts ... A description of the highways and roads ... A table of all the market-towns in England and Wales ... A large alphabetical list of all the stage-coaches and carriers ... Tables of interest ...
- Related Titles:
- Chapman's and traveller's best companion and Tradesman's guide
- Advertisement: p. - at end.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 6531).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Catalogue of the Goldsmiths' Library of Economic Literature, 6531. and Hanson 3707.
View MARC record | catkey: 4006840