Honyton. The case of James Sheppard, Esq., against Sir Walter Yonge, upon the double return of the said borough [microform] : Mr. Sheppard is return'd duly elected by the majority of the inhabitants, housholders paying scot and lot; Sir Walter Yonge by a majority of the other inhabitants
- Sheppard, James
- [London?] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet
- Related Titles:
- Case of James Sheppard, Esq., against Sir Walter Yonge
- Master microform held by: ResP.
Place of publication from ESTC; date of publication from Goldsmiths' Lib. cat.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Woodbridge, Conn. : Research Publications, 1974. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 4824).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English short title catalogue, T026380
Catalogue of the Goldsmiths' Library of Economic Literature, 4824
View MARC record | catkey: 4006870