By the King. A proclamation for preventing the fears and dangers that may arise from the concourse of papists, or reputed papists, in or near the cities of London or Westminster, during the present sitting of Parliament [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1660-1685 : Charles II)
- London : Printed by the assigns of John Bill and Christopher Barker ..., 1673/4 [i.e. 1674]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet
- Additional Creators:
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685
- Related Titles:
- Proclamation for preventing the fears and dangers that may arise from the concourse of papists, or reputed papists, in or near the cities of London or Westminster
- Proclaimed on Jan. 14, 1673/4.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 2090).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Catalogue of the Goldsmiths' Library of Economic Literature, 2090. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, C3354.
View MARC record | catkey: 4007243