Reasons humbly offered by the inhabitants of the city and liberty of Westminster, and of other places within the weekly bills of mortality, to the knights, citizens, and burgesses in this present Parliament assembled [microform] : against the passing of a bill entitled An act for the enabling of Protestant-strangers to exercise their trades in the places in the said act mentioned
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet
- Additional Creators:
- England and Wales. Parliament
- Master microform held by: ResP.
Place and date of publication from Wing.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Woodbridge, Conn. : Research Publications, 1974. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 2620).
- Binding notes:
- HB161.G64 no. 2595 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in A table of the Insurance Office at the back-side of the Royal-Exchange [microform] : shewing the premium or rate of insuring an hundred pounds on a brick-house is eight shillings for one year (and double for timber)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Catalogue of the Goldsmiths' Library of Economic Literature, 2620
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, R533
View MARC record | catkey: 4007380