Another message sent to the Kings Majesty at Yorke from both houses of Parliament, March 28, 1642 [microform] : with His Majesties answer concerning the same dated March 31, 1642 : whereunto is added the petition of the citizens of Yorke delivered to His Majesty by the high sheriffe : also an order from the House of Commons to the sheriffes of every county for the collection of the foure subsidies : with the new bill for tonnage and poundage passed by both houses of Parliament ...
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Parliament
- London : Printed for John Thomas, 1642.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages ; 19 cm
- Additional Creators:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)
- Customs administration—Law and legislation—England—Early works to 1800
- England—Foreign relations—Ireland—Early works to 1800
- Great Britain—History—Civil War, 1642-1649—Confiscations and contributions
- United Kingdom—Officials and employees—Selection and appointment—Early works to 1800
- Ireland—Foreign relations—England—Early works to 1800
- Related Titles:
- Another message sent to the King's Majesty at York
- "Sabbathi, 2 Aprilis 1642, Ordered by the Lords in Parliament that this message be published and printed ..."
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 795.2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Kress Lib., 613.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, E1217A.
View MARC record | catkey: 4007679