A full and exact account of the proceedings of the Court of Directors and Council-General of the Company of Scotland Trading to Africa and the Indies [microform] : with relation to the treaty of union now under the Parliament's consideration : in a letter to a person of quality, containing the author's apology for publishing the same
- Mackenzie, Roderick, Mr.
- [Edinburgh] : [publisher not identified], 1706.
- Physical Description:
- 40 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Company of Scotland Trading to Africa and the Indies
- Signed (p. 40): R.M.K., Edinburgh, the 10th of December, 1706.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 4283).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Catalogue of the Goldsmiths' Library of Economic Literature, 4283.
View MARC record | catkey: 4007876