Considerations upon the present state of the affairs of this kingdome [microform] : in relation to the three severall petitions which have lately been in agitation in the honourable city of London : and a project for a fourth petition tending to a speedy accommodation of the present unhappy differences between His Maiesty and the Parliament : written upon the perusing of the speciall Passages of the two weeks from the 29 of Novemeber to the 13 of December 1642 ... / by a country-man, a well-willer of the city, and a lover of truth and peace
- Country-man, a well-willer of the city, and a lover of truth and peace
- London printed : [publisher not identified], 1642.
- Physical Description:
- 15 pages ; 4to
- Occasioned by The true and originall copy of The first petition which was delivered by Sir David Watkins ..., of 1 Dec. 1642; The petition of the most substantiall inhabitants of the citie of London ..., of 5 Dec. 1642; The Londoners petition, of 12 Dec. 1642; and A modest petition for a happy peace, of 13 Dec. 1642.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 801).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Catalogue of the Goldsmiths' Library of Economic Literature, 801. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, C5925.
View MARC record | catkey: 4008181