The Case and petition of the licensed hackney chair-men and the widows of such, in behalf of themselves and their numerous families, residing within the parishes of the liberties of the city of Westminster [microform] / humbly offered to the consideration of the honourable House of Commons
- [London?] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet
- Additional Creators:
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
- Endorsed: The case of the licensed hackney chairmen and their widows.
Place of printing from ESTC; date from NUC pre-1956.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 5063.3).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English short title catalogue, T057836.
Catalogue of the Goldsmiths' Library of Economic Literature, 5063.3.
View MARC record | catkey: 4008224