The state of the silk and woollen manufacture [microform] : considered, in relation to a French trade : also the case of the silk-weavers / humbly offered to the consideration of both houses of Parliament : likewisw the case of the parish of St. Giles Criplegate, before the act for laying a duty on gilt and silver wire
- London : Printed for J. Baker, 1713.
- Physical Description:
- 23 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 8vo
- Additional Creators:
- Defoe, Daniel, 1661?-1731
- Advertisement on  p. at end.
Master microform held by: ResP.
Sometimes attributed to Daniel Defoe. Cf. ESTC.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Woodbridge, Conn. : Research Publications, 1974. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 5044).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English short title catalogue, N024376
Catalogue of the Goldsmiths' Library of Economic Literature, 5044
View MARC record | catkey: 4008364