The purchasers pattern, much enlarged [microform] : the first part shewing the true value of land or houses, by lease or otherwise, whereunto is added many rules for the valuing of the ruined foundation in the city of London ... the second part shews the measuring of land, board, timber, &c. ... also the art of gauging much enlarged ... with tables of the excise of beer and ale, also many other rules and tables of weights and measures ... / by Henry Phillips
- Phillippes, Henry, -1677?
- London : Printed for Ben. Billingsley ... and Samuel Crouch ..., 1676.
- The 5th ed.
- Physical Description:
- 36 unnumbered pages, 259 pages, 1 unnumbered page : illustrations ; 13 cm
- The author's name appears after the edition statement. and The second part has special t.p. (p. ).
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 2155.1).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Kress Lib., S.1444. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, P2055.
View MARC record | catkey: 4008372