The case of Mr. Jeronimy Clifford, merchant and planter of Surinam [microform].
- Clifford, Jeronimy, -1737
- London : [publisher not identified], 1715.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 55 pages
- Caption title.
Imprint from colophon.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 5225).
- Binding notes:
- HB161.G64 no. 5224 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in A Brief account of the measures taken in Denmark [microform] : for the conversion of the heathen in the East-Indies, and of the college or incorporated society erected by the King of Denmark for the propagation of the gospel ... / translated from the High Dutch
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Catalogue of the Goldsmiths' Library of Economic Literature, 5225.
View MARC record | catkey: 4008636