Reasons humbly offered to the consideration of this honourable House by the master, wardens, and assistants of the Company of Clockmakers of the City of London [microform] : on behalf of themselves and the rest of the members of the said trade : against the bill entituled A bill for securing to Mr. John Hutchinson the property of a movement invented by him for the more exact measuring of time both in motion and at rest
- Corporate Author:
- Worshipful Company of Clockmakers
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet
- Endorsed: The Clockmakers reasons against Mr. Hutchinson's pretemded invention. Cf. Goldsmiths' Lib. cat.
Place of publication from ESTC; date of publication from Hanson.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 4866.3).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- English short title catalogue, N014438.
Catalogue of the Goldsmiths' Library of Economic Literature, 4866.3.
View MARC record | catkey: 4009083