Nurseries, orchards, profitable gardens, and vineyards encouraged [microform] : the present obstructions removed, and probable expedients for the better progress proposed, for the general benefit of His Majesties dominions, and more particularly of Cambridge and the Champain-countries, and northern parts of England : in several letters out of the country, directed to Henry Oldenburg, Esq. ... / the first letter from Anthony Lawrence ; all the rest from John Beale ...
- Lawrence, Anthony, active 17th century
- London : Printed for Henry Brome ..., 1677.
- Physical Description:
- 28 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Beale, John, 1603-1683? and Oldenburg, Henry, approximately 1615-1677
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 2197).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Catalogue of the Goldsmiths' Library of Economic Literature, 2197.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, L651.
View MARC record | catkey: 4009140