The compleat surveyor, or, The whole art of surveying of land [microform] : by a new instrument late invented, as also by the plain table, circumferentor, the theodolite as now improv'd, or by the chain only ... / by William Leybourn ; the whole altered and amended and two entire books added by the author ... ; every operation both geometrical & arithmetical being examin'd and an appendix added to the whole ... by Samuel Cunn
- Leybourn, William, 1626-1716
- London : Printed for Samuel Ballard ..., and Aaron Ward ..., and Tho. Woodward ..., 1722.
- The fifth ed. in IX books.
- Physical Description:
- 100, 166, 155 pages, 1 unnumbered page : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Cunn, Mr. (Samuel)
- Related Titles:
- Compleat surveyor
Whole art of surveying of land
- Advertisements: p. .
Appendix statement appears after the edition statement.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 6098).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Catalogue of the Goldsmiths' Library of Economic Literature, 6098.
View MARC record | catkey: 4009165