Tuesday, September 20, 1659. Ordered by the Parliament, that all masters and governors of hospitals be, and are hereby prohibited to grant or renew any leases of any lands, tenements, or hereditaments belonging unto any of the said respective hospitals until this house take further order [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Parliament
- London : Printed by John Field ..., 1659.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet
- Related Titles:
- Ordered by the Parliament that all masters and governors of hospitals be and are hereby prohibited ...
- Title from caption and first words of text.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 1460).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Catalogue of the Goldsmiths' Library of Economic Literature, 1460.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, E2321.
View MARC record | catkey: 4009229