The free-holders grand inquest touching our Sovereign Lord the King and his Parliament ... [microform] / by ... Sir Robert Filmer, knight
- Filmer, Robert, 1588?-1653
- London : [publisher not identified], 1680.
- Physical Description:
- 14 unnumbered pages, 88 pages, 12 unnumbered pages, 89-164 pages, 8 unnumbered pages, 165-236 pages, 6 unnumbered pages, 237-292 pages, 6 unnumbered pages, 293-326 pages, 1 unnumbered leaf of plates : portrait
- The free-holders grand inquest -- Observations upon Aristotle's Politiques -- Directions for obedience to government in dangerous or doubtful times -- Observation concerning the original of government -- Observations upon Mr. Huntons Treatise of monarchy -- An advertisement to the jury-men of England touching witches.
- After the preface follow three special title-pages covering the additional contents of the book: Reflections concerning the original of government ... ; The anarchy of a limited or mixed monarchy ... ; An advertisement to the jury-men of England touching witches ... Each has imprint: London : [s.n.], 1679.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 2386.1). -- Photographed from an original in the Kress Library.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, F915.
View MARC record | catkey: 4009305