Taxes no charge [microform] : in a letter from a gentleman to a person of quality : shewing the nature, use, and benefit of taxes in this kingdom and compared with the impositions of foreign states : together with their improvement of trade in time of war
- London : Printed for R. Chiswell ..., 1690.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 28 pages ; 4to
- Additional Creators:
- Defoe, Daniel, 1661?-1731
- "Licens'd Nov. 11, 1689."
Attributed to Daniel Defoe by Kress Library.
Master microform held by: ResP.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Woodbridge, Conn. : Research Publications, 1974. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 2843).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Catalogue of the Goldsmiths' Library of Economic Literature, 2843
Kress Lib., 1729
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, T258
View MARC record | catkey: 4009511