An Account of the proceedings of the meeting of the Estates in Scotland [microform] : with the letters of King William and the late King James to the said Estates
- London : Printed for Richard Chiswell ..., 1689.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 314 pages ; 30 cm
- Related Titles:
- Continuation of the proceedings in Scotland
Continuation of the proceedings of the Convention of the Estates in Scotland
Continuation of the proceedings of the Parliament in Scotland
- 147 numbers (the 1st not numbered). Caption title varies: nos. 2-26, 29: A continuation of the proceedings of the Convention of the Estates in Scotland; nos. 27-28, 30-31: A continuation of the proceedings in Scotland; nos. 32-52: A continuation of the proceedings of the Parliament in Scotland; nos. 53-100: A continuation of the proceedings in Scotland; nos. 101-147: A continuation of the proceedings of the Parliament in Scotland.
Advertisement on p. 264.
Covers the period Mar. 14, 1689-Oct. 18, 1690.
Imprint varies: nos. 2-96 Printed for Richard Chiswell, 1689; nos. 97-127 dated 1690; nos. 128-147 Printed for Richard Baldwin, 1690.
Numbers , 4, 12, and 22 were special numbers, with unique caption titles.
Originally published bi-weekly, on Tuesday and Saturday. Cf. no. 3.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 2787.8). Also filmed as v. 5, reel 43, no. 13.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Kress Lib., 1695
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, S.1196
View MARC record | catkey: 4009573