Restauranda, or, The necessity of publick repairs [microform] : by setling of a certain and royal yearly revenue for the King, or, The way to a well-being for the King and his people, proposed by the establishing of a fitting revenue for him, and enacting some necessary and wholsome laws for the people
- Philipps, Fabian, 1601-1690
- London : Printed by Richard Hodgkinson for the author, and are to be sold by Abel Roper ..., 1662.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 107 pages
- Related Titles:
- Necessity of publick repairs, Restauranda, and Way to a well being for the King and his people
- Dedication, in Latin, signed: Fabianus Philipps. and Errata: p. .
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 1687). -- Photographed from the copy that belonged to William Petty, 1st Marquis of Lansdowne (1737-1805), with his bookplate as Earl of Shelburne.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Catalogue of the Goldsmiths' Library of Economic Literature, 1687. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, P2017.
View MARC record | catkey: 4009654