Markhams farewell to husbandry, or, The enriching of all sorts of barren and sterile grounds in our nation [microform] : to be as fruitfull in all manner of graine, pulse and grasse, as the best grounds whatsoever : together with the annoyances, and preservation of all graine and seed, from one yeare to many yeares : as also, a husbandly computation of men and cattels dayly labours, their expences, charges, and utmost profits / by G.M.
- Markham, Gervase, 1568?-1637
- Uniform Title:
- Farewell to husbandry
- London : Printed by W. Wilson, for E. Brewster, and George Sawbridge ..., 1653.
- Now newly the fifth time, revised, corrected, and amended, together with many new additions, and cheap experiments ...
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 126 pages, 4 unnumbered pages : illustrations
- Related Titles:
- Enriching of all sorts of barren and sterile grounds in our nation
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 1291). Photographed from an imperfect copy: errors in pagination.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Catalogue of the Goldsmiths' Library of Economic Literature, 1291.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, M649.
View MARC record | catkey: 4009849