The answer of Sir William Scroggs, kt., lord chief justice of the King's Bench, to the articles of Dr. Titus Oates and Mr. William Bedlow [microform].
- Scroggs, William, Sir, 1623?-1683
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- pages 3-4.
- "The articles of Dr. Titus Oates and Mr. William Bedlow against the Lord Chief Justice Scroggs were heard this 21st of January, 1679, before the king and council; and upon the hearing of both sides, Dr. Oates and Captain Bedlow are left to be proceeded against according to law"--p. 4.
Date of publication from Goldsmiths' Lib. cat.
Master microform held by: ResP.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Woodbridge, Conn. : Research Publications, 1974. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 2394).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Catalogue of the Goldsmiths' Library of Economic Literature, 2394
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, S2121
View MARC record | catkey: 4010304