The whole proceeding upon the arraignment, tryal, conviction, and attainder of Christopher Layer, Esq. for high treason in compassing and imagining the death of the King [microform] : in the Court of King's-Bench at Westminter ... in the ninth year of the reign of our soveraign Lord George ...
- Layer, Christopher, 1683-1723
- London : Printed by S. Buckley, 1722 [i.e. 1723]
- Physical Description:
- 3 unnumbered pages, 152 pages ; folio
- Master microform held by: ResP.
The order to print is dated Jan. 21, 1722/3.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Woodbridge, Conn. : Research Publications, 1974. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 6258).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Catalogue of the Goldsmiths' Library of Economic Literature, 6258
View MARC record | catkey: 4010328