A continuation of the dialogue, or, A familiar discourse concerning Sir Humphry Mackworth's Proposal for payment of the publick debts, for relief of the South-Sea Company, and for easing the nation of the land and malt taxes ... [microform] : between a noble lord, an old member of Parliament, an eminent merchant, a learned lawyer, a country gentleman, a master weaver, a notable broker, all met together accidentally on purpose in Exchange-Alley ...
- M. C.
- London : Printed and sold by T. Warner ..., 1721.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 42 pages
- Related Titles:
- Familiar discourse concerning Sir Humphry Mackworth's proposal for payment of the publick debts
- Dedication signed: M.C.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 5960).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Catalogue of the Goldsmiths' Library of Economic Literature, 5960.
View MARC record | catkey: 4010900