By the King and Queen. A proclamation for a general fast [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1689-1694 : William and Mary)
- London : Printed by Charles Bill and Thomas Newcomb ..., 1689.
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet
- Additional Creators:
- Mary II, Queen of England, 1662-1694 and William III, King of England, 1650-1702
- Related Titles:
- Proclamation for a general fast
- Proclaimed on May 23, 1689.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 2791).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Catalogue of the Goldsmiths' Library of Economic Literature, 2791. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, W2569.
View MARC record | catkey: 4011460