Royal institutions [microform] : being proposals for articles to establish and confirm laws, liberties, & customs of silver & gold mines to all the King's subjects in such parts of Africa and America which are now (or shall be) annexed to, and dependent on, the crown of England : with rules, laws, and methods of mining, and getting of precious stones; the working and making of salt-petre; and also, the digging and getting of lead, tin, copper and quicksilver-oars [!] ... / most humbly offered to the consideration of the King's most excellent Majesty & this present Parliament by Thomas Houghton ... by Thomas houghton ...
- Houghton, Thomas, Gent
- London : Printed for the author, 1694.
- Physical Description:
- 6 preliminary leaves, 126 pages ; 16 cm
- Additional Creators:
- England and Wales. Parliament
England and Wales. Sovereign (1689-1694 : William and Mary)
- Master microform held by: ResP.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Woodbridge, Conn. : Research Publications, 1974. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 3008).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Catalogue of the Goldsmiths' Library of Economic Literature, 3008
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, H2935
View MARC record | catkey: 4011719