Orders thought meet by His Maiestie and his Priuie Councell to bee executed throughout the counties of this realme in such townes, villages, and other places as are or may be hereafter infected with the plague, for the stay of further increase of the same [microform] : also an aduice set downe by the best learned in physicke within this realme containing sundry good rules and easie medicines ...
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1625-1649 : Charles I)
- London : Printed by Bonham Norton and Iohn Bill ..., 1625.
- Physical Description:
- 24 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649 and England and Wales. Privy Council
- Related Titles:
- Orders thought meet by His Maiestie and his Priuie Councell to bee executed throughout the counties of this realme
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 563).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Catalogue of the Goldsmiths' Library of Economic Literature, 563. and STC 9244.
View MARC record | catkey: 4011789