An accompt of Scotlands grievances by reason of the D. of Lauderdales ministrie [microform] : humbly tendred to his sacred Majesty
- Stewart, James, Sir, 1635-1715
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 52 pages
- Authorship attributed to Stewart. Cf. British Museum Catalogue.
Publication date from Goldsmiths' Lib. cat.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 2099).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Catalogue of the Goldsmiths' Library of Economic Literature, 2099.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, S5532.
View MARC record | catkey: 4012163