Overton's defyance of the act of pardon, or, The copy of a letter to the citizens usually meeting at the Whale-Bone in Lothburg behinde the Royal Exchange, and others commonly (though unjustly) styled Levellers [microform] / written by Richard Overton, close prisoner in the Tower of London
- Overton, Richard, active 1646
- Imprinted at London : [publisher not identified], 1649.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages ; 19 cm
- Related Titles:
- Copy of a letter to the citizens usually meeting at the Whale-Bone in Lothbury behinde the Royal Exchange, and others commonly though unjustly styled Levellers
Overton's defyance of the act of pardon
- Signed and dated: From my close imprisonment in the Tower of London, July 2, 1649, Richard Overton.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 1141.9).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Kress Lib., 786.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, O627.
View MARC record | catkey: 4012183