A discourse of coin and coinage [microform] : the first invention, vse, matter, forms, proportions and differences, ancient & modern: with the advantages and disadvantages of the rise or fall thereof, in our own or neighbouring nations, and the reasons : together with a short account of our common law therein : as also tables of the value of all sorts of pearls, diamonds, gold, silver, and other metals / by Rice Vaughan ...
- Vaughan, Rice
- London : Printed by T. Dawks, for T. Basset, 1675.
- Physical Description:
- 6 preliminary leaves, 248 pages, 4 unnumbered pages ; 16 cm
- Master microform held by: ResP.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Woodbridge, Conn. : Research Publications, 1974. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic Literature ; no. 2131).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Catalogue of the Goldsmiths' Library of Economic Literature, 2131
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, V131
View MARC record | catkey: 4012227