Proteus redivivus [microform] : the art of wheedling or insinuation in general and particular conversations and trades, together with the several actions, inclinations and passions of both sexes, and of all their professions and occupations, discovering their many tricks and designs to self-advancement ... furnished with many delightful songs in various chapters / compil'd and publish'd formerly by R.H., but now reprinted with additions in every chapter, to almost one half of the book, by the same author
- Head, Richard, 1637?-1686?
- London : Printed for T.D. and are to be sold by most booksellers of London and Westminster, 1684.
- Physical Description:
- 322 pages, 1 unnumbered leaf of plates : illustrations
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 2560).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Catalogue of the Goldsmiths' Library of Economic Literature, 2560.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, H1274.
View MARC record | catkey: 4012262