A list of the names of the iudges of the High Court of Iustice for the tryall of James, Earl of Cambridge, Henry, Earl of Holland, George Lord Goring, Arthur Lord Capell, and Sir John Owen, Knight [microform] : appointed by an Act of the Commons of England in Parliament assembled
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Parliament. House of Commons
- [London] : Printed for William Wright, 1648 [i.e. 1649]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet
- Related Titles:
- List of the names of the judges of the High Court of Justice for the tryall of James, Earl of Cambridge
- Place of publication from NUC pre-1956. and Signed and dated: Given under our hands this third day of Febr. ... 1648. Luke Robinson, Nicho. Love, I. Sarland.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 1085).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Catalogue of the Goldsmiths' Library of Economic Literature, 1085. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, L2470.
View MARC record | catkey: 4012333