Charles the Second, by the grace of God, King of England, Scotland, France, and Ireland ... we have looked into and observed the great plenty of fish ... [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1660-1685 : Charles II)
- London : Printed by John Bill and Christopher Barker ..., 1661.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685
- Proclaimed on August 22, 1661. and Title from first words of text.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 1586).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Catalogue of the Goldsmiths' Library of Economic Literature, 1586. and Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, C2934.
View MARC record | catkey: 4012383