The legall fundamentall liberties of the people of England revived, asserted, and vindicated, or, An epistle written the eighth day of June 1649 by Lieut. Colonel John Lilburn ... to Mr. William Lenthall, speaker to the remainder of those few knights, citizens, and burgesses that Col. Thomas Pride at his late purge thought convenient to leave sitting at Westminster ... [microform].
- Lilburne, John, 1614?-1657
- London : [publisher not identified], 1649.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 75 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Lenthall, William, 1591-1662
- Related Titles:
- Epistle written the eighth day of June, 1649, by Lieut. Colonel John Lilburn
- "Printed in the grand yeer of hypocriticall and abominable dissimulation, 1649."
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 1083). Photographed from an imperfect copy: several errors in pagination.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Catalogue of the Goldsmiths' Library of Economic Literature, 1083.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, L2131.
View MARC record | catkey: 4012391