Addison County, Vermont. Written examination of common school teachers: Thursday, April 29, 1875, commencing at 9 o'clock a.m., and closing at 2 o'clock p.m [electronic resource].
- [Middlebury, Vt.?] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 folded sheet (6 unnumbered pages) ; 14 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Addison County (Vt.)
- Regulations -- Standard of qualifications -- General questions -- Geography -- Arithmetic -- Grammar -- History and civil government.
- The standard of qualification was fixed "at the annual meeting of the town superintendents of Addison County, held in Middlebury, on the 16th day of March, 1875."
Pages [5-6] blank.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 13588).
View MARC record | catkey: 4012612