Boston, July 29, 1857 [electronic resource] : At a meeting of the executive committee of the American Tract Society, this day, the following minute was unanimously adopted:--Whereas, the American Tract Society at New York adopted, at its last annual meeting, a report of a special committee, embracing certain resolutions, which were understood as defining the policy of the society upon certain subjects--Resolved, that we heartily approve of the principles set forth in the said resolutions ...
- Corporate Author:
- American Tract Society (Boston, Mass.)
- [Boston] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 26 x 20 cm
- Resolution approving of the principles issued in a report of a special committee of the American Tract Society regarding its position on slavery.
American Antiquarian Society copy has embossed stamp, presumably that of the stationer.
Printed area measures 13.0 x 16.8 cm.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 9755).
View MARC record | catkey: 4012821