Free exhibition of the Andover Horticultural Society [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Andover Horticultural Society
- [Andover, Mass.] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 40 x 31 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Smith, Peter, 1802-1880 and Sanborn, Eastman, 1800-1859
- Signed: Further information may be obtained of the committee of arrangements, viz., Peter Smith [and six others].
Followed by: This society wishing to encourage the preservation and general distribution of valuable seeds ... will exchange of the rare and desirable varieties ... E. Sanborn, ch. of com. on seeds. Andover, Sept. 20, 1852.
Printed area measures 32.2 x 23.8 cm.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 8004).
View MARC record | catkey: 4012878