Berlin [electronic resource].
- [Berlin, Mass.?] : [publisher not identified], [1854?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 36 x 19 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Houghton, William A. (William Addison), 1812-1891
- Verse in twenty-three stanzas; first lines: Some thirty miles from Boston, and westward from the sea.
The American Antiquarian Society copy has annotation: Written about 1854. It reads like the poetry of W.A. Houghton, author of the History of the town of Berlin.
Text in two columns; printed area measures 30.9 x 12.0 cm.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 8760).
View MARC record | catkey: 4013129