Eclectic monthly magazine, 1858 [electronic resource] : Sir: The January number is published and embellished with 14 beautifully engraved portraits by Sartain ... It surpasses all its antecedents. ... It is now in its 43d volume, 170th number. ...
- Bidwell, W. H. (Walter Hilliard), 1798-1881
- [New York] : [Published by W.H. Bidwell], 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered leaves ; 23 cm
- Includes "Commendations of the Eclectic" and "Terms."
Signed on leaf : W.H. Bidwell, no. 5 Beekman Street, New-York. Jan. 1, 1858."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 10038).
View MARC record | catkey: 4013148