Boston, April 10, 1855. Dear Sir: Your attention is most respectfully directed to this programme of a concert, for which much pains have been taken, in the selection of the music, and the performers, together with full provision for ample rehersals, to make the entertainment satistactory to the critical ear. ... [electronic resource].
- [Boston] : E.L. Balch, printer, 21 School Street, Boston, 
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages ; 20 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Edmands, B. Franklin (Benjamin Franklin), 1807-1874 and Mendelssohn Choral Society
- Signed in ms. by B.F. Edmands.
"The Mendelssohn Choral Society announces a grand concert complimentary to the ladies of the society, at the Music Hall, on Saturday evening, April 14, 1855. Beethoven's seventh symphony ... Tickets 50 cents each..."--p. .
Imprint from colophon, p. .
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 9161).
View MARC record | catkey: 4013235