Notification [electronic resource] : The inhabitants of Ward No. 3, in the city of Boston, qualified as the law directs, are hereby notified to assemble in their ward room, Cooper Street, on Monday, the tenth day of November next ... to give in their ballots for governor, lieutenant governor, five senators for the county of Suffolk, and thirty-five representatives ...
- Corporate Author:
- Boston (Mass.)
- [Boston] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 11 x 13 cm
- Additional Creators:
- McCleary, Samuel Foster, 1780-1855
- Signed: By order of the Board of Aldermen, S.F. McCleary, city clerk. Boston, October 27, 1845., Printed area measures 7.0 x 9.8 cm., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 6447).
View MARC record | catkey: 4013304