Boston Museum [electronic resource] : First annual benefit of the Boston Museum Dramatic Fund Association ... The entertainment will take place on Saturday eve'g, Jan. 29, 1848, and will consist of a melange of overtures, instrumental solos, songs, duets, trios, quartettes, chorus, dances, and recitations, by the members of the Association, assisted by the following ladies and gentlemen ...
- [Boston] : Hooton's Press--Haskins' Building--Court, opposite head of Hanover Street, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 56 x 20 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Boston Museum (1847-1903)
- "Price of admission, 25 cents."
Printed area, including ornamental border, measures 52.2 x 16.9 cm.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 7048).
View MARC record | catkey: 4013366