Boston Museum [electronic resource] : Museum opens from 8 a.m., to 10 p.m. ... On Tuesday & Wednesday, afternoons and evenings! June 12th and 13th, 1849 ... the most laughable farce, Box and Cox ... To conclude with the Viennoise children in an entirely new ballet, composed by the celebrated ballet master, Joseph Vestris ... called the Carnival of Venice ...
- [Boston] : Hooton's Press, no. 10 Haskins' Buildings, corner of Tremont and Howard Streets, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 48 x 20 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Boston Museum (1847-1903)
- Related Titles:
- Sixth season Boston Museum. No. 326
- Flanking title: Sixth season No. 326., "Admission to museum and entertainment, 25 cents; children under 12 years of age, accompanied by an adult 12 1-2 cents[;] a limited number of seats may be secured during the day, at 50 cts each.", Printed area measures 45.5 x 15.2 cm., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 7273).
View MARC record | catkey: 4013377