Boston Museum, and Gallery of Fine Arts, corner of Tremont and Bromfield Streets [electronic resource] : ... On Monday evening, July 6th, 1846, will be performed, the new operatic comedy, entitled The postillion! of Lonjumeau! or, A wife's revenge. ... To conclude with the favorite vaudeville, called Who's who? or, Where did the money come from? ...
- [Boston] : Marden and Germon, printers, 32 Congress Street, Boston, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page) ; 34 x 18 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Boston Museum and Gallery of Fine Arts
- "Admission 25 cts--children, under 12, accompanied by an adult, half price.", Printed area measures 30.0 x 13.7 cm., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 6653).
View MARC record | catkey: 4013404